1. They shave you down there when you have a c-section. With an electric razor. It tickles.
2. You cannot leave the hospital after a c-section until you have farted. And every nurse, doctor, and cleaning lady who enters your room will ask you for a status report.
3. The nurse who was in charge of getting me prepped for my surgery bore an uncanny resemblance to my deceased grammy. As soon as I figured out who she reminded me of I knew everything and everyone was going to be okay.
4. I cannot shake the fear that my incision is going to open up and half my insides are going to fall onto my feet. No suede shoes for me!
5. Colace is my God.
6. I spend a total of 8 hours a day breastfeeding.
7. I have envisioned super-gluing the twins' pacifiers to their mouths.
8. We cannot all go out as a family together because you can't fit 3 carseats into the Honda Civic. Thus, I have not left the house in almost a month.